Iced Kabocha Hojicha Latte is a tasty way to welcome pumpkin season, even on a warm day.
Whether you're baking a pumpkin pie or roasting a winter squash for a soup, set some aside and purée it to create this delicious and seasonal latte.
- 2 tablespoons kabocha purée
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ cup ice
- 180 ml milk (we used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- Combine 2 tablespoons of kabocha purée with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar, and add to a glass.
- Add ½ cup of ice and 180 ml of milk into the glass.
- Whisk together 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder with 60 ml of water.
- Pour the whisked hojicha over the milk.
- Sip, stir, and enjoy your comforting Iced Kabocha Hojicha Latte.