Iced hojicha latte with condensed milk is a sweet little pick-me-up for hot afternoons.
- 2 teaspoons of Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 180 ml milk (we used soy)
- In a katakuchi (bowl with a spout), whisk together 2 teaspoons of hojicha powder and 60 ml of cold filtered water.
- Add ½ cup of ice and 1 tablespoon of condensed coconut milk into a glass.
- Pour 180 ml of milk.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha over the milk.
- Stir well and enjoy your rich iced latte.