Stay cool by combining homemade lemonade with whisked Hojicha Powder, for a perfectly refreshing Hojicha Lemonade.
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (we used maple syrup)
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) water
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 lemon slice
- 110 ml lemonade
- Prepare lemonade by combining 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of maple syrup, 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of lemon juice, and 80 ml (1/3 cup) of water. Stir well.
- Whisk together 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder and 60 ml of cold filtered water.
- Add ½ cup of ice and 1 lemon slice into a glass.
- Pour 110 ml lemonade over the ice.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha over the lemonade.
- Sip, stir, and enjoy!