This iced Ube Hojicha Latte tastes every bit as delicious as it looks.
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 180 ml milk (we used soy), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ube extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 teaspoons of Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- In a tall glass, stir together 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed coconut milk, 60 ml milk, and 1/4 teaspoon ube extract.
- Carefully add 1/2 cup of ice and the remaining 120 ml of milk.
- In a katakuchi (tea bowl with a spout), whisk together 2 teaspoons of Hojicha Powder and 60 ml of cold filtered water.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha into the glass.
- Take a moment to admire the striking purple color of your iced Ube Hojicha Latte, then stir well and enjoy each tasty sip.