Triple Citrus Iced Hojicha is an aromatic and uplifting iced tea made with hojicha tea leaves and three types of freshly sliced citrus fruit.
- 1 slice of grapefruit
- 1 slice of orange
- 1 slice of lemon
- 6 grams hojicha tea leaves
- 160 ml filtered water
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 cup ice
- Prepare 1 slice of grapefruit, 1 slice of orange, and 1 slice of lemon. If needed, cut each slice in halves or quarters to better fit your glass.
- Steep 6 grams hojicha tea leaves and 160 ml of 80°C (175°F) filtered water in a kyusu for 90 seconds.
- In a tall glass, alternate between adding slices of citrus fruit and 3/4 cup of ice.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of orange juice followed by the brewed hojicha into your glass.
- Stir to let the flavors meld and enjoy the refreshing Triple Citrus Iced Hojicha.