Sparkling Hojicha is a refreshing summer drink with just a hint of sweetness.
- 1/4 cup ice
- 240 ml sparkling water, divided (we used cherry vanilla flavor)
- Maple syrup to taste (we used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- Add 1/4 cup of ice to a glass cup.
- Stir together 180 ml sparkling water and maple syrup to taste (we used 1/2 teaspoon), then pour into the glass.
- Whisk 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder with 60 ml of sparkling water.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha over the ice to create a layered look.
- Enjoy your tasty Sparkling Hojicha!
If you like a little tartness in your iced hojicha, try our Fizzy Yuzu Hojicha recipe inspired by the espresso tonic.