Sweet summer stone fruit makes for a delicious addition to iced hojicha lattes, especially when when it's hot out.
- 1/2 white peach
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup ice
- 180 ml milk (we used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- Chop 1/2 a white peach into small pieces.
- Combine the peach and 1 teaspoon of sugar in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the peach and ½ cup of ice into a glass.
- Pour 180 ml of milk over the ice.
- Whisk together 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder with 60 ml of cold water.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha into the glass.
- Stir and enjoy your juicy Peach Hojicha Latte.