If you're looking for a tasty way to start your day, then Orange Juice Hojicha is perfect for you.
This recipe was inspired by the combination of orange juice and coffee, which you may know as orange espresso, espresso sunrise, bumble coffee, OJ express, or simply orange coffee. Regardless of the name, this version is just as surprisingly delicious.
All you need to make an Orange Juice Hojicha is Hojicha Powder, water, and of course orange juice. Freshly squeezed orange juice tastes best in this recipe, but if you'd like to try it with store-bought orange juice then opt for pulp-free juice.
Try an Orange Juice Hojicha when you wake up, and get your morning started off right.
- 1/2 cup ice
- 120 ml orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- Optional: orange slice
- Add 1/2 cup of ice and 120 ml orange juice into a glass.
- Whisk together 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder and 60 ml cold filtered water.
- Pour the whisked hojicha onto the orange juice.
- Optional: garnish with an orange slice.
- Sip, stir, and enjoy on a sunny morning.