Brighten up your day with a Hojicha Palmer made from a tasty combination of freshly brewed hojicha and homemade lemonade.
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) sweetener (we used maple syrup)
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) water
- 4 grams hojicha tea leaves
- 110 ml filtered water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 lemon slice
- 110 ml lemonade
- Prepare homemade lemonade by stirring together 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of maple syrup, 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of lemon juice, and 80 ml (1/3 cup) of cold water.
- Prepare the Hojicha Palmer by adding ½ cup of ice, 1 lemon slice, and the homemade lemonade into a glass.
- Steep 4 grams of hojicha tea leaves in 110 ml of 80°C (175°F) filtered water for 60 seconds.
- Pour the hojicha over the lemonade and enjoy.