Try this delicious seasonal drink by adding summer berries to your next hojicha latte.
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup ice
- 200 ml milk (we used almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon Hojicha Powder
- 60 ml cold filtered water
- Add 1/4 cup blackberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar into a glass.
- Gently mash the softened blackberries with a spoon.
- Add ½ cup of ice and 200 ml of milk into the glass.
- Whisk together 1 teaspoon of Hojicha Powder with 60 ml water of cold water.
- Slowly pour the whisked hojicha into the glass.
- Stir and enjoy your tasty Blackberry Hojicha Latte.